Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Run

On my good days, I can write like a lover serenading a love song to the other half, whole-heartedly.

On my bad days, I can write like a machine gun mouthing its bullets at full speed.

On my normal days, I just can't write anything. Not even a simple single sentence.


I'm starting to love this new writing home more and more. I know I have far far fewer readers here, but at least now, I can write in peace. I just feel sorry for those who genuinely have been reading my stuffs in silence at my previous home base, and they know nothing of my switching of home. Now they no longer can read my piece of thoughts.


If only I could tell them. But too much is at stake. I can't possibly risk telling them. So for now, a handful of readers per day is more than enough I suppose. After all, I don't write for you people to read, I write for me to keep. Someday, when I get older, I will have something to look back to, to see how wiser have I gone over the years.


My name is Wunderbar. Well, I don't speak Deutsche. Obviously no?


No comments: