Friday, July 16, 2010

Next Mission

For the past few weeks, I've been crazy about traveling to India. For real. After the last trip to Indonesia, where I had the chance to blend in with her people, hop on hop off every means of public transportation there, get my hands dirty, no luxury no easy peasy relaxing kind of holiday, I think I'm ready for India.


Indonesia was a good experience, a hard country to live in and to survive. But India, I bet it will be tougher over there. Luckily people there are known to be good English speakers, spare me the trouble to learn Hindi. Heh.


What makes me wanting to travel to India is because of the hard life there. Despite her ever-growing economy, India is generally a poor country, largely due to the high population. And high population contributes to big status gap, which leads to well, ladies and gentlemen, different lifestyles and cultures.


I am very confident I will learn a lot from India. All I need now is some travel companions, who do no mind getting their hands dirty.


No comments: