Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Almost 5, I'm Heading Home


Out of the blue moon, my miserable boss asked me something unthinkable. He was just stepping out of his office, suddenly he stopped. He walked to my table, and asked whether I would like to have KFC.


Before you get me wrong, NO this is not an attempt to flirt on me. Truth is, he wanted to have KFC, and since KFC restaurant was 100 metres away from the office, and he thought it was pointless to walk that far, so he assumed maybe if I too had the same lust on KFC at that time, I could go and get some take-away for both of us. Of course, his treat.


But since the clock was hitting five at the time, I bluntly said I was still full from the lunch I had had.


I am glad I declined his invitation. It sure feels good to let my boss know that he cannot always count on me.


No comments: