Saturday, July 31, 2010

Selamat Tengah Hari Bekas Tanganku. Ini Ada Sedikit Luahan.

The fuck would you show the room you make love to public viewing? All the same time, you preach about being a true Malay and Muslim, true to local culture.


And when some random onlookers condemned you hard in the guts, you went ballistic. The fact that they know me as one of your long histories disgraces me. They started asking "Was he like that when you guys were together?"


No, we weren't like that. I would've puked blood if we were ever like that.


I'm thinking, the reason you parade your happy marriage to everyone is just your way to communicate to me. Saying how happy you are. And the only thing you can see from my life is how gloomy it is.


You know, I won't parade my life to public. Because baby, I too, am living in Cloud 9. The difference is, I never tell you this.


Selamat berpuasa.



No comments: