Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It Ain't Misery, It Ain't Easy.

Perfect timing.

FG#1 has trust issue with me, a big one. To the extent he would check out my phones. All due to a little misunderstanding. So when the issue was brought up, and since I myself had trust issue with him too, that little misunderstanding became big. So big that we were shouting in his car. So big that we yelled at each other. So big that we started digging the old dirts. So big that he could not see me into my eyes.

Yes, we have trust issue, and we both are being very defensive. And the fact that we have survived the last 8 months together really amaze me.


FG#2 has left me a puzzling riddle. All my friends have been urging me to put a stop on this. Simply say, if things are too good to be true, they are indeed too good to be true.


Funny thing is, everybody is encouraging me to start another round of fishing.

Yeah, as I said, perfect timing.


No comments: